Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HAPPY 32nd WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!

We want to wish our daughter DeAnn and son, Russell Holm, a very happy wedding anniversary.....sorry I thought I had more pictures loaded on my computer, but can't find them. We are thankful for the wonderful man who has made our daughter and our family happy. He is a great man! Together they have had a great marriage, have worked hard at making it this way. They have taught and raised six great kids!.......We are proud of them! What a blessing for their children to all be sealed to their mom and dad. When we are young, sometimes we don't really acknowledge the importance and happiness this can bring, knowing they can be families together forever. DeAnn and Russell have been a great example to our family and have taught and loved their family so much ....teaching righteous principles! They have always been so good to us, as parents! Thank You! oh and I can't forget the great grandparents they are to nine and 1/2.
Wedding Day....30th April, 1977
13 May, 1978
Russell, DeAnn and baby Melissa
Married and sealed for all eternity in the St George Temple...all other children were born under the covenant.


5 comments:

Grandma 'D' said...

Are you sure that is us? I don't remember ever looking that young. How time flies when you are having fun! And we have really enjoyed our life together.

Rachel said...

What a nice post! I love pictures of Mom & Dad when they were so young (especially Dad's fluffy hair). :)

Melissa said...

Brylen's hair looks just like my Dad's... too funny! Thanks for the happy post, Grandma. I LOVE it!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Good post, grandma. I am loving the pictures. I think these were the days my dad use to blow dry those curly locks ;) Happy Anniversary!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Thanks for sharing such great pictures! What a great example this couple is to the rest of us.