Thursday, February 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEDE!



The best day out of the month of February is the 15th! oh I know I always dread this month for other reason's, but always stop to remember the greatest blessing in my life is in February...Feb. 15th, the day my daughter DeAnn was born! I agree it is a month of "Love"! I love my family so much! I want to tell you she gave so much to her sister Laurie with love. She shared her birthday with her....on her birthday she was laid to rest. Now, how much more loving and special can my precious daughter be? Well, she is so special and loving to her parents in every way! We are so blessed that we were picked out of all the other parents to receive her. She is thoughtful, loving, funny and keeps up my spirits all the time....a best friend, is so understanding and helpful. I thank God everyday for her!

Now, to... the not so serious side of things. If you need a good laugh, call DeAnn, if you need a helping hand, call DeAnn, good food! you can't out-do her! just ask her Dad? he gives her a bad time all the time, telling her he is starving (does he look like it!) and here she comes with dinner for him. She is a wonderful daughter, mother, wife and grandmother. She gives me little pep talks occasionally which lifts me up and I love spending time with her. Now, a word of advise to my DeDe. When you turn 50 you have earned the time in your life to take time for yourself! Without the word guilt in your thoughts! From now on time goes very fast!!! Live, Laugh, Love", and Relax.... Just a word from the wise, your old mother.

No comments: