Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Danny!

This is a picture of Dan and his Sister Stacy, when they were younger! He has grown up to be an even more handsome man!....sorry I don't have a more recent picture. This one was already on my computer.

Today is my oldest grandchilds birthday.... he is very special . He lives near Seattle, Washington.

It was such a wonderful day when he was born. He made us happy grandparents for the first time.....We are very proud of him and the man he has become.

We wish him a wonderful Birthday and hope you have a very special day Danny!

We love you so much and really miss you!.....you are so far away.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Danny! (you will always be Danny to me, even if everybody else calls you 'Dan'!) Hope you have a great day! ;)

Rachel said...

Dan, who's Dan? I only remember Danny. :) Happy Birthday, Danny!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I only know a Danny, too. Happy Birthday!

Grandma 'D' said...

Happy Birthday Danny!! What does a chicken say? Anyway, sure would like to see him again. It has been quite a while. Hope your day was a great one!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday to Danny! I'm lovin' the acid washed jeans - woo woo!!