Friday, May 8, 2009

Immmmmmm....back!

Well, I just have to tell you I really am going to start taking pictures and posting them!...now the camera thing?...all this technology is just simply confusing my brain!..you know I wasn't born during the age of all this stuff!...well, found out my little card in the camera wasn't full...in just needed new batteries! I am now writing down everything I learn because I can write really well, but just can't remember....."Now What Was I just Saying"..(he he)

I am going to Beaver today to get flowers for my flower pots!... Now, what kind to buy??? The exterior of my house is a different color than my old house. Decisions, decisions!

Well, I remember what I just said.....I will post some pictures soon! if and when I get my flowers planted.

By the way if you can't find me.....Farm Town on Facebook has me addicted! I must now go outside to plant my fields. Love ya!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I wish I was there to plant flowers with you... you have always had such a green thumb. Even better, I wish you were HERE to help me plant MY flowers.

Rachel said...

You do have a green thumb--in your flower beds, and on Farm Town. :) Can't wait for pictures.

Granny Annie said...

Well..as a comment to my own blog. I went to the nursery for flowers...couln't find a thing I wanted. There were alot of flowers, but just seedling mostly, so I just got a very few. I was disappointed!....will try again and in Cedar. I am sure the nursery had shipped theirs to the stores!
So, nothing great yet!..will keep looking and working at it.
Oh! and by the way I could give classes and we can paint all your thumbs green too!
Love ya!