Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHTER'S DAY!!!

I want to express my love to all the Fathers in my Family!....they are the best! and to all the Fathers out there!
I would not want to leave out my Father in Heaven!...He put this whole plan in place!..how grateful I am to him! And I love Him so very much too!
I couldn't ask for a better husband, son's, and grandson's...you are the greatest!
To Laney on the other side I think of you everyday, as I miss you so much!...and think of the dedicated Father and son you was and are!.....To our son Jeff!....he is so kind and loving!...always there whenever I need help!...spends countless hours helping his mother with whatever she needs and even her wants... that she really doesn't need....I never have to ask...he is always here for us! And I want to tell him what a great Dad he has become...you are the best! Jeff is always embarrassed to be given a pat on the back....but, if you really knew all the kind things he does for people, never wanting recognition. He is just amazing!
To my son-in -laws Russell, and Craig....please erase son-in-laws ( I don't like the word)...I like "Son's ". I appreciate all the love kindness and service you provide our family....you are the best!..we couldn't ask for better! Love to you all..."GRANSON'S" on this Fathers Day and all the many other Father's in our Family....my love goes out to you!
And to all our Ward and Stake Father's!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I love you!!!
Will post pictures later of our Fathers Day Barbecue!

3 comments:

Grandma 'D' said...

I second the Happy Fathers Day to all of these great guys. We are some lucky women in this family!

Crystal said...

I didn't write that first comment. I think Crystal has been on my computer. But I do have to second that...we do have some awesome guys in our family.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Your words are beautiful and true. Thanks so much for the reminder. I am also thankful for all the DADS in my life - what a huge responsibility they have. Hope things are going well for you. We miss seeing you!