Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New background...about time for new posts!!!

Thanks to my sweet grandaughter Crystal, she fixed me right up with a new background!!!...isn't is cute!...I love it!
Thank you so much Crystal! and by the way is this a hint???...yes it has been over two months and I must get busy!...I read everyones blogs and love them!!! keep them coming! I will try to do much better...just give me a couple of days to get my head on straight, or until the smoke clears, then my brain will hopefully!
Love all my bloggers! and thanks again Crystal for all your help!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Who is this Crystal creature? She is so talented & nice & pretty awesome....lol. You are so welcome Grandma, I'll do anything for a new post. Mission accomplished!

Granny Annie said...

Oh you are so cute!!!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

That Crystal has a great eye! I think I knew that one before. Miss ya tons Anne! Thanks for all the comments :)