Monday, November 2, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!!!

Quiz of the day...who is this person?

Well here goes...yes it is about time I got back to blogging and off Facebook so much! addiction! addiction! Why am I such an addictive person?....can't just do anything half way! (I might add my hubby calls it half assed!)...now I didn't say that! because I always finish what I start if it is something I know how to do. Or am I OCD?....or is it Old age?...it's my birthday this month...oh no!!!

Well so much for this blog....I am boring today!...better luck tomorrow... I'll be back!....love all of you out there!


2 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I'm guessing it's YOU! Am I right? And I agree, Facebook is too addicting. I'm glad we have it and blogs, though, so I can keep up w/ you a little :)

Granny Annie said...

Wow you got it right!...no one else does...they think it is my daughter Debbie!