Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Granny"s Grumble

Grandpa just went to bed.....he was so tired he worked lots of hours today at the airport...(the crop dusters were flying all day). It was to quiet around here and still is. I have to keep the lights out so grandpa doesn't wake up, so it's the computer or the T.V. only. Seems like when I get into a project I need the whole house and I'm to noisy as I go through the house and turn on lights.
Well, yesterday was fun! I went to Cedar City with DeAnn and Crystal. That is always fun! Got to see Lynette, Dustin and the boys. They are just to-ooo cute! And Kendra was her usual cute little self as always! What happy little ones. Jase has an imagination that doesn't quit! He was really entertaining believe me! Little Jaxon is a little hunk and just eats and smiles continually. I have two little red haired great-grandbabies. Have been waiting for that red hair forever and we finally got 2 at almost the same time. How's that for coincidence?
We went shopping, mostly did the Wal Mart thing, which is always crazy. We had so much stuff to bring home we were wedged between the packages. It was fun though, we didn't mind at all. It is always fun to get out of Dodge, where the sidewalks roll up at sundown. Only because there is no where else to go. Actually, I wouldn't mind getting into a little trouble, but QVC is about all the trouble I can find. I can order to much stuff and spend to much money, so had to kind of give that up for awhile, now that I have the bill paid off.
Kersty and Jeslyn stopped by today for awhile which was nice.....Dayna is pregnant and so sick with morning sickness. Kerstin helps her and watches Jeslyn for her whenever she can. She was so cute! She said "mama's sick and I had a fever for 30 days". She played with the toys for awhile and they had icecream, then went to plant flowers at Jeffs. My family is the highlight of my day! I love the phone calls and visits.
Well, when I learn how to send pictures maybe I can be a little more interesting. This sounds a little boring I'd say......but better Luck next time. Till then toddle-do.....Love ya!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Cedar was fun even if we were a little squished. I could listen to you & mom's stories about the "old-n-days" all day. My mom was quite the character (and still is, I guess).

Melissa said...

I'm still so happy you are blogging. I wish I could have went to Cedar with you guys. I guess that is one of the bummers of living so far away. Love you!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Bloggin' is never boring because it's always great to read what everyone has been doing :) Love ya and miss ya!