Monday, May 26, 2008

This is really cool! Now, I can blog too.....thanks to my grandaughter Nettie Skettie. She got me all set up and now my Crystal and daughter DeAnn, will help me with the rest. I'm kinda' slow at learning this computer blogging, but it is really fun! and I really enjoy all of your blogs.
I just love all of my family so much!
Well, I had a great day yesterday with my precious daughter DeAnn and little Kendra. We went to church and then to Beaver to decorate the family graves and back to Milford to do the same.
I am just sure I taught Kendra the new word "No No", everyone thinks she says "Na Na", but she answered the questions quite plainly, when I ask her if she wanted to go to bed and she kept repeating the same word. She was really funny and so happy. She missed her daddy though because she kept saying "Da Da". Haven't taught her "mama" yet....but it won't be long! I just miss all the little ones who don't live here and just love it when they visit or I get to see them on the blogs. I don't have one grandchild that isn't absolutely the most beautiful and precious. And just ask me? I am diffinitely predjudice! but very truthful
Well, I will blog again when I learn more. Until then, Ta Ta! I love you all so much!
P.S. Thank you so much Nettie!

4 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I love that you are blogging now...this way I can keep up with you and gramps :) We love you and miss you!

Melissa said...

Hooray! I am so happy you are blogging! Isn't it fun to keep up with everyone this way?

Granny Annie said...

Yahoo! lets see if I can post a comment on my own blog?*# Just for fun!
Always did like to experiment!
Here goes........

Crystal said...

Yay for grandma! Welcome to blogger world & thanks for helping my mom with Kendra. Love you!