Thursday, July 24, 2008

Love this Picture!

As I was going through the pictures downloaded on my computer I came to this one. I love it!... to see my girls together when DeDe got married. Laurie was her maid of honor. I have the most beautiful girls! Debbie couldn't attend. She lived in California. We really miss Laurie. We haven't seen her for 26 years. We do have another little Laurie though. Emma is named after her...(Emma Laurie)and she has that same bubbly personality and is a real go-getter like Laurie! She is a cutie!
Thought Shanda's girls might like to see their Grandma Laurie.

3 comments:

Grandma 'D' said...

Was I really that young. My mind says I am, but my body tells me otherwise. Love the pic of Laurie.
31 years ago. She would be 47 right now...luv ya mom

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

My mom and Aunt Laurie both look beautiful. It's great to run across pictures like that!

Melissa said...

My mom looks like such a little girl in that picture! I love seeing pictures of her and Aunt Laurie together. Beautiful!