Sunday, July 20, 2008

Special Invitation

I haven't blogged for awhile......but I am going to when I figure out the picture thing! (just lost my mind again and need to find it!)
THIS IS A SPECIAL INVITATION TO ALL OF MY FAMILY......I invite all of you to move back to Milford, because I really miss all of you! How wonderful it would be to have all of our family together always! I know we will never get out of here to visit you and we miss you all so much!......the kids are all growing up so fast! We don't want to miss any of it!
I know there is one way this can happen ! "Families can be together Forever" It will be a long time, but it can happen in our next life where everything is possible......We just need to work at making it happen while we are here!
What a glorious thought! I was just sitting here thinking about all of this on my favorite day of the week...Sunday.
Hey! I am just sharing my thoughts and dreams with you!
I know this is a bit on the serious side.
Remember how much we love you and miss you and how important family is to all of us.

2 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I would love to move to Milford, but it doesn't look like it's in the cards. I love Cedar, though, because I can come and visit anytime!

Melissa said...

Oh, I wish we lived closer, Granny! It was so great to see you and Grandpa when we were in Milford. Hopefully, we'll make one more trip before I have this baby! We'll see if this fat body holds up!!