Monday, September 22, 2008

In Memory


Just can't forget Sept. 22, and our baby boy who left us three years ago on this day. We really miss him! but just look at this great picture! His football # was 22 and he left at 11:22 on that day!
BUT... TO THE HAPPY AND POSITIVE SIDE.......THIS IS HIS BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY BODY~ HE IS HAPPY AND OUT OF PAIN. THIS IS THE only WAY WE WANT TO REMEMBER HIM NOW!
We are going to the cemetery and re-decorate his and Laurie's resting place today for fall.
He was such a blessing in all of our lives and taught our family some of the greatest lessons any of us could receive. He is with his sister, our Laurie and her son, our grandson, so they are not alone. I'm sure he is teaching our Casey on the otherside.
I am so happy I know the plan for sure and we can be together again....I am doing the very best I can to make this happen!
WE LOVE YOU LANEY!

5 comments:

Steph said...

That's a really great picture of Laney. I can't wait to meet him like this one day.

Crystal said...

I miss him too. I'll never forget the day he left us because Kendra was born exactly two years later to the day. I think Uncle Lane had a hand in that. Love you Grandma!!

Melissa said...

Now that's the way I remember Uncle Laney! What a handsome guy!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

What a looker! I've been thinking about him all month and the good times w/ our fun, tough Uncle Laney ;)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

He sure was a good example to me and this community. I'm thankful to have known him.