Monday, September 29, 2008

"Oldie but Goldie" Twins"

Ok! every one seems to blog in 3's so here goes.......I don't have another recent picture of my hubby, so I am going to post an "oldie". I mean a really "oldie". This is probably one of the only vacations we ever took together alone, in our married life. Actually, we haven't taken many vacations in our 53 years together. We planned them, but something always came up more important within our family. We went to Encinada, Mexico. Had a blast and bought all kinds of good stuff to bring back at a great price. We are sure all of our kids had fun while we were gone!
And by the way we use to dress alike alot! This was in the year 1973....(long time ago). Great Memory!

4 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

What a fun picture! Maybe Jeep and I should dress up the same sometimes.

Rachel said...

You both look so good! I love the picture. David used to match me "accidentally on purpose." Why don't you match anymore? :)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

It looks like you two took that picture yesterday...still handsome and beautiful as ever. And I do love the matching clothes :)

Steph said...

Hot stuff! YOu are a good looking couple!