Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Love your Blogs and Pictures!

I just tried to put some pictures on my blog of Grandpa and a big airplane. I can't make my camera download. (Stupid Me). Just don't know what I am doing wrong. Will do that at a later blog.
Anyway, I loved reading all the new blogs today, and looking at all the precious pictures.....hope Lissi, gets that new baby soon! I'm excited! Dayna is going to have a new baby in January and Kerstin in May, so we are getting a lot of greats! It is exciting! there is nothing more precious, or that brings more love into this world.
DeDe hasn't blogged for awhile either. I'm watching for one! Decided I couldn't complain if I didn't either.
Don't I have just the cutest grandchildren? I need to get pictures from all the others too, on my camera, so I can post them too. I just talked to Jeslyn the other day! What a doll! She goes to Kindergarten already...they grow up so fast!
Crystal, is so good at photography! her pictures are beautiful!
Shanda and her family will be coming on Saturday and staying until Monday....will be so glad to see them all. It has been a long time and we have really missed them. Have been getting stuff together for the girls to scrapbook....I have lots of pictures of them and thought they might like to do this so they don't get bored.
Well, better get working on my lesson for Sunday! Until next time......
Love all your blogs!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Grams! I wish that we could be there to see Shanda and the girls. I can't believe how big they are getting! Hopefully after the baby comes, we will make a trip to Milford. We love and miss you guys so much!

Crystal said...

Hey Grandma! Loved talking to you on the phone the other day. I'll try to check in more often. Have fun with Shanda and the girls and give 'em all big loves from me.