Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sara and Elias visiting with us too!

Our Grandaughter,Sara, and Elias DeLane, came to visit with Shanda and her family and all of us! It was great! We loved seeing them! Elias loved playing with the train and wanted to take cake home to his big brother Isaiah, who was taking a nap, and some more for himself!.....they are such cute boys and we are glad to have them living back in Milford.
I have more pictures with Kenny and Shanda, but I took them with the 35 mm. Which I will need to get developed....I wasn't thinking! Maybe DeAnn has some on her digital camera. Anyway, I hope I haven't left anything out because it was all a wonderful weekend. Now, lets just get another new great- grandbaby Melissa, Brian and little Neeley! Just Can't wait! And by the way today is Jeslyn's Birthday also, and we are going to her party! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHANDA, AND JESLYN, AND HOPEFULLY BABY BYRLEN!

No comments: