Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Appendage to my previous blogs!


OPPS! I made a mistake on Brylen's name! Also, we had a fun time at DeAnn and Russells on Sunday evening.......She helped make the good food too! And also, Debbie brought food! Thanks to my girls for all the help! And thanks to my son Jeff, for updating my computer and helping me on it! I love you all so much! And it is wonderful to feel the love of everyone with togetherness! It is the greatest thing in the world to feel this! JUST THE LOVE FOR ONEANOTHER!

I will let DeAnn post on her blog on the fun time we had at her house. She took lots of pictures too.

2 comments:

LittleMissTicia(: said...

That was so fun gram, I love you so much and wished we could stay longer. Johnson Family Reunion it is then....Count ME in!!

Love Always,
Leticia <3 =]

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I'm so happy that you got to spend time w/ your family members! It looks like you had a great time. Families are the best! I know I'm so thankful for mine. Also, I'm jealous of the scrapbooks - I need to work harder at keeping mine updated!