Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And time goes on!


Russell and DeAnn spend lots of time with us. Also, Kerstin and Tyson......And then Sara and little Elias. It was such a wonderful weekend.

Sunday morning Leticia, Bianca, and Elina showed up to go to church with me! They loved it!

Then here came Debbie and Craig to Sacrament Meeting and to Gospel Doctrine class, where I gave the lesson on that day!

After my class I looked for the girls .....they were not waiting in the hall, so I preceded to look for them, as we were not going to stay for 3rd block. Well......to my happy surprise they loved it so much with the Young Woman, that when I looked into the classroom....sure enough they wanted to stay until church was over. So I went to Relief Society. I felt such a happy emotion to have more of my family join me in The Gospel of Jesus Christ, which I know is where we belong! I know it provides us with the plan of happiness......and the way families can be together forever. I look forward to the happiness of having them join again with me soon! You will never know the happiness I felt that day.

We came home from church and all joined for dinner of just Hoggies and lots of goodies. Elina helped me make a cake for her mommy, Shanda. We celebrated her birthday a little early. Which is the 14th.

I will post more pictures.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a great day for you--full of wonderful surprises.