Tuesday, October 21, 2008

6 Quirks


Here's how this works..List 6 quirks about you..Tag 6 people..Tell who tagged you.

Rachel tagged me.
1. It drives me crazy when people leave cupboard doors or closet doors open.
2. It is very annoying when the bathtube (shower) isn't rinsed down after each use.
3. Oh yes! I have a place for everything and can't stand things just laying around and messy! (unless it is me that does it, and thats ok, because I'm the one who has to pick everything up anyone, right?)
4. Really clean dishes! If they aren't it makes me gaggy!
5. Clothes put away clean and pressed and in neat order and shoes clean. I know I am a bit overboard, but what else has an old lady have to do? If I could go dancing I wouldn't care?
6. Bad language! or contention! It makes me really nervous and I just want to run away and hide! I can think of lots of other things, but they just don't matter!

Okay! if you read this you are tagged!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I wonder where my mom came from? (ha ha) She's just like you and I'm just like her. At least we're all clean right?

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Cleanliness is next to Godliness. These games are fun. It's great to get inside the minds of our fellow bloggers :)