Friday, September 19, 2008

What???

What???? I don't know what to say!...can you imagine that from me! Granny who never shuts up?
Actually, I believe I have lost my mind and I can't find it. Or it is so over flowing with information it is stuck. I know there must be lots to say, but can't begin.
I lost my paper with information I wrote down of instructions and need to find them! so I can change my blog. (forgot how to do that too!) and pictures. I can still type though!
Well, one thing I can tell you... we are so relieved with the news that Grandpa Swede's cancer is gone. He doesn't have to have treatment at this time. They will keep a close watch on it, so if it comes back. What a blessing!
My family and friends are great blessings and I love you all very much!
For now...I'm going searching....I forgot what for, but I am going!
Til' then I love you!

3 comments:

Grandma 'D' said...

We all have those kind of days where nothing seems as it should. Take a deep breath and tomorrow will be better. Luv ya momma! Enjoyed our visit, keep researching that computer blogging info......you can do it!!! oh yea, pictures, pictures, pictures. Remember what I told you, I can't remember so I hope you can..ha ha

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Thanks for the update. Also, thanks for being such a great example to me. Take care.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Glad to see a new blog. Pictures or no pictures, we just like to hear from our Grandma. And tell Gramps we love him and are glad the cancer is gone.