Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nils I miss you!

I have been thinking about Nils, alot lately, and how much I miss him! He use to come for lunch on school days, and since then the "Mississippi Mud" icecream Sandwiches don't get eaten, or the white cheese. I miss my grandkids coming for lunch and visiting with them.
Isn't Nils handsome! I don't see his pictures much on the blogs....he just loves his little nieces and nephews! I can't download the pictures on my camera, to my computer, for some reason.....it just wants to scan from my scanner. So, I thought I would post one I already have on my computer. I've found part of my mind, but not this part yet, but I will keep looking and maybe I can find the problem..
This is such a cute picture of little Neeley and her Uncle Nilsy.
Shanda and her family are going to try to come visit 2 weeks from this Friday. Hope they can make it. We haven't seen them for a long time.
Wish Lindsey could come with them....I mentioned it to her.

5 comments:

Grandma 'D' said...

Nils is a cutie, but he is gonna die when he sees the picture you put up of him. His hair isn't done you know. He has hat hair. You know Nils, Not a hair out of place. But he is handsome for sure. I miss him so much. He makes me laugh everytime he is home. Well almost all the time. Miss you Nilsy Poo.

Granny Annie said...

Nilsy won't get too mad at me for this picture.....he loves his grandma! I'm probably the only one that can get away with it. Right, it is so rare anyone would see him without his hair perfect. And everything else for that matter.
Love ya' Nils

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

He's handsome no matter what. And the kids all love him to death. They're pretty lucky to have an Uncle Nilsy!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Ahhhh, the favorite Uncle Nilsy. He is of course very handsome, & we all miss him. :(