Thursday, June 12, 2008

Excitement at our house!

I am really behind on my bloggin' The stomach flu hit our house.....I just started to feel just a little better...thinking my hubby had missed it, when he came down with it this morning! It's a bad one! You think you are going to die (funny!) no such luck! you just have to tuff it out. Looked it up on the internet and it said old people (that's us) can take up to 10 days to get over it!....that's good news!
I've lost 7 lbs. don't want to loose anymore. My diet has been water, apples and rice cakes. I am now eating a little bit of steamed potatoes.
Anyway, I haven't been up to [commenting] on all your blogs, but just love them all! They are so exciting! the kids are all so cute!
Will blog again and comment at a later time, when this old body gets a little better.
Love ya all!
"Pucky and Poopie"
Gram and Gramp

1 comment:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Hope you guys get feeling better...I think this "bug" has been at everyone's house :(