Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'M BACK!...

Well, I believe I'm back to my old self again!....I went to Stake Conference this morning. It was really good! I really miss when I can't attend church.
Grandpa Swede went to Salt Lake for his cat scan and made it home in good time, without any problems on his way. We don't have the results yet. I took some pictures of him to post on my blog, but now have to have someone help me with putting them on. I'm such a ditz.....my memory is about as long as it takes to blink. I just need to write down the order of doing everything.
We went to DeAnn's on Friday evening for a barbecue with them. Nettie and the boys were there. How cute they are! Jase sang us songs and entertained us and little Jaxon, joined right in with the singing and doing big boy and patty cake! He even gave grandpa Swede a kiss, but only one! He shuddered and made a sound of "no more kisses". His mustache tickled him. He is such a busy happy baby. Jase sang his favorite song with Grandpa Swede, "I went to the Animal Fair", he thought it was pretty cool Grandpa sang it with him. I believe grandpa taught it to all of his grandchildren, and they have passed it on.
Well, I think I will study my lesson for next Sunday. It's time I get back on track.
Until next time.....Love you all!

1 comment:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

It was lots of fun in Milford and the boys loved seeing you and Grandpa :) Hope the wind stops blowing and the allergies go away!