Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Newest Poem

My newest poem, I will call it:
Blogger
Today is the day before tomorrow...
It's cloudy and windy and allergies are horrible,
But, it's a condition that you can not borrow.
I know this poem is a bit ridiculous!
No rhythm, nor rhyme ... it is somewhat hideous!
Happy I'll be as the day goes forward ...
Crystal and DeAnn are coming to teach the process ...
Of how to be a real blogger and become a success!
Now, DeDe will be happy, she says "Mom get busy"
She is watching for my blog, but it makes her dizzy.
Soon they will teach me and I will proclaim!....
"I'm the greatest blogger and you're all the same"
Now I know this poem is a simple disaster
But, I will blog til' my fingers go faster
THE END

3 comments:

Grandma 'D' said...

Your talent never ends! Cutest poem ever. We are trying to get these quilts done and we will be on our way in to get bloggin'. You do awesome on your own though.
Love you Mommy!***************

Crystal said...

You're quite a "poemer". I made that word up all by myself.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Love the poem...so poetic about bloggin'