Sunday, June 1, 2008

"Bad Girl"

Well, it's Sunday and I feel like "old rotten socks". My sweet daughter DeAnn, gave my lesson today. I haven't been able to handle the paper and ink or concentrate on my lesson this week, (old age ya' think?) Love church, but don't think I could handle the perfume today. My allergies have made me sick with asthma....or maybe I have made myself sick. I worked in the yard alot this week (my place next to heaven). It was a mess and the flowers I bought were going to die. Maybe, my allergies will be better with in a week or two. It doesn't seem to matter if I am in the house or outside. In fact with my mask on, I believe I have been some better outside. If I ever figure it out, I will become an allergist!... It does depress me though. I'm not a patient person when it comes to being held down by all this nonsense of allergy. I'm a doer. Oh well! I have watched KBYU on T.V. and they have church, but can't partake of the sacrament! It is very rare if I miss and sometimes even go to DeAnn's ward (my old ward) some Sunday's when mine is over. It is the place that makes me feel so good and just makes my whole week better!
I might have to give up teaching.....but still go to my meetings! yet I love to teach!
Well, my pity party must end! and get onto something else, but don't know what. (boring......!)
My blogging is a blessing! and to get to read all of yours!
Til' next time....... which will be more postive.
Love ya all!

2 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Hope you start feeling better!

Grandma 'D' said...

Hey Mama, I love you Sunday School Lessons! Just waiting for another blog. Last night Crystal made me set up my own. Background and all. I am going to learn this sooner or later...Hurry and blog. Luv your daughta! DEDE