Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!


I need to get busy with the camera...I don't have many pictures of Jeff....the one is with his 4 little girls when they were little: Dayna, Sara, Stephanie and Kerstin. The next one is more recent of Jeff and Kerstin.
My goodness! here it is... another New Year!....where did 2008 go??? Today, (new years eve) our son, Jeff and I are going shopping in Cedar!..oh!oh! hope I don't do to much damage to our finances!...well, tomorrow I will start the New Year off right, with the new resolution to not spend so much money!
I wish everyone a wonderful New Year full of much love, and may it be full of positive things...health and happiness! And Happy Birthday! goes out to our Rachel, she was a New Year Baby! Love ya' Rach!
Get out the old pots and pans and spoons to bang on and all the noisy things you can think of at midnight, to bring in the New Year Right!...well I just hope I can stay awake. I know Grandpa Swede will be long asleep before then!
Again, " HAVE A WONDERFUL 2009!"
LOVE YA' ALL!!!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

Did you make it to midnight? ;) I guess New Year's comes with our without us anyway. Happy New Year Grandma.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Happy New Year to you ,too. I also need to resolve to spend less money. Have a great day!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Happy New Year, Grandma! The pics of Jeff and the girls are cute. Miss ya and love ya more :)

LambFam said...

Sounds like you have had some fun busy days. I hope you had a good christmas!! You are way speedy on your new background way to go.