Saturday, December 27, 2008

LINDSEY CAME TO VISIT







It is time I finally got to catching up on my blogging. Lindsey, our precious grandaughter came to visit us last weekend. It was so nice to see her, as she has only been here one other time since he daddy passed away. I am sure it was very hard on her, as she misses him so much and he isn't here when she comes to visit now. She is such a beautiful girl!...just seems like yesterday she was little and now she is all grown up. She is already 19 years old. We really miss seeing her often. I am posting some pictures of her. We thought she was going to be really short like her mom, but she has grown as tall as her Grandma Ann., (love it!) She has the best of both her mom and her daddy. Some of the pictures are taken by our Christmas Tree, which was the fastest decorating time in my life! Amazing, because I usually decorate for a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

okay, I remember seeing this post but didn't comment sooooo I'm doing it now. I just have to say that Lindsey is beautiful. I'm so sad that we didn't get to see her but maybe next time huh? Also, your tree is gorgeous (as always). Love ya Grandma!