Sunday, December 7, 2008

TIS' THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT?

Well, everyone I don't have any pictures to put on my blog right now, but just an update... Our house will close on Tuesday or Wednesday. Exciting!!! Have so much to do and it is holiday time! Oh my gosh! on the otherside of things, I came down with a bad bug.....fever, sinus, sore throat, nose running buckets and now the fever blisters, haven't been able to get much sleep until last night.... Anyway I have the new house totally spotless, have been working at moving the small stuff, until last night. We got a few bigger things moved, but then disaster! my little hutch, which I got from Crystal, fell off the truck and shattered to smitherines (not spelled right), but you get the idea. Now, I have all my pretty decorations I put in and on it and I am totally lost at how to decorate my new house!....will take any ideas I can get! My fevers gone, my house here is a disaster, no Christmas decorations up yet! (I have decorated my childrens graves at the cemetery though). I still don't know what ward I am going to be in....it is being looked into by my Bishop. I have been told I will have to change wards.....I don't know whether to prepare my Gospel Doctrine Lesson's. Actually there isn't time! but I love my calling! I sluffed church this morning (bad girl). I look a sight with the swollen blistery nose. My week will never be the same. It never is when I don't go to church.....I love it and it just starts my whole week off right! and I'm getting old and slower, darn it!
Now, to the bright side of things and many great blessings! my family are all the best! Jeff, put in the in-line, reverse osmoses water filter yesterday and also the water filters on the showers, so I won't be allergic to the clorine, and fixed a ceiling fan. Debbie, Craig, Kyle and Austin moved a couple of trucks full of stuff to the new house. DeAnn, Russell and their family are all so supportive too, and they will help us as they always do! It is such a busy time of year for everyone! Yes, this will all get done sooner than later (can't wait for sooner) and I am so blessed and thankful for my friends and family. Everyone is always so great! My hubby is working at the airport, so I can have more money to spend in our new house! He teases me, but is so thoughtful and never complains. He is really excited too!
Well anyway, everyone have a great holiday season, full of the love of everyone and remember especially our love for our Savior Jesus Christ, and His Love for us.
Next, blogg I will be able to blog pictures of my new house and maybe my Christmas Tree.....I am sure I won't be stressed and the big swollen nose will be better, and Annie can be her old self again....only an even happier one! My Crystal will help me put on a new background for my blog....I haven't ask her yet! I can't make one work. She also, did some shopping for me in Cedar.
Love all you guys so much and thankful for the "great gospel of love" in my life! Thankful for trials and all that we learn from them, and that they make us stronger. I am truly thankful for all the good times and the blessings, which out measure the hard things, although it makes us wonder a little at times, (the norm!)
I KNOW THIS WILL BE A GREAT CHRISTmas!
I love each of you so much! I love my Savior and I love CHRISTmas! ( but I also, don't love to wait on slow old granny!)
No, "Granny won't get run over by a Reindeer!"
Keep blogging everyone! I look forward to them! Remember the stress of Christmas is what makes it exciting! (and rememberable!) Wow! I think I will have some great memories! hope so!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see your new house, Grandma! I'm sure you will have it looking absolutely beautiful in no time at all! You always do. Hope you get feeling better soon. Love you guys so much and miss you even more!

Rachel said...

So exciting about the new house--I can't wait to see it! And just in time for Christmas. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I hope you start feeling all better soon. Let us know if you need anything. Also, thank for the reminder about how great and supportive families are. I agree with that whole-heartedly!

Crystal said...

I also cannot wait to see your new house. I'll be in to give you my most professional opinion on decorating. Hope you feel better soon, Kendra is getting over her cold too so we'll have to come and visit.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Your house will be gorgeous and pretty soon you'll be relaxing and enjoying all your Christmas decor. Love ya!

LambFam said...

Yea I'm excited to see the pictures of your new house. Hope you start feeling better it went through all of my family we are finally getting over it. Thanks for the Christmas card!!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Okay, lets see if I can get this comment thing right. :) You can have the letter R. Have fun.