Thursday, December 18, 2008


R is for....
Top Ten - Letter R time!!!! I thought that this might be fun to play. All you have to do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with! I was assigned the letter R by Rachel, MY GRANDAUGHTER.
1. Rachel is my precious Grandaughter. She is so beautiful, thoughtful, sweet, and loving.
2. Remember! I remember all the wonderful things in my life. My daughter and son who have passed to the otherside so young. The fun we had and all my precious babies when they were born, how cute they were and how much I loved them! My beautiful grandchildren and the love I have for my husband.
3. Reliable....a very important trait in someone. One that I am very obsessed with.
4. Reach out whole heartedly!...nothing is impossible if you put forth the effort.
5. Resurrection...I know that if we walk in obedience to Gods commandments, we will be resurrected and have eternal exaltation.
6. Redhead....got two of the cutest little redheaded great grandchildren!...have been waiting forever for them!
7. Russell.....a very special son- in- law and a precious grandson by this name. Oh and a nephew also.
8. Roses...my favorite flower is the pink Rose.
9. Refridgerator.....just got a new one for my new House.
10. Rudolf..Santa's Reindeer, with the red nose!
Hey! that was easy. I could go on forever...R. is an easy one.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE....HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY AND REMEMBER IT IS ALL ABOUT OUR SAVIOR, OUR REDEEMER!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for letting me make your list. :) And I LOVE your cute Rudolph background!!

Grandma 'D' said...

Way to use that R momma!! So creative, like that is so surprising....NOT!