Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crazy Lady!


That's right I think I am going crazy and my patience, which I am noted for, is proving not to be very good right now!
We are suppose to be buying a Town House. They say it will probably close the first week of December, and that everything is good and in order. We were qualified for it. But, I keep worrying....With our country in the financial mess it's in...."Will we get the loan? I always have my Christmas Tree up by now! and I don't even know where I will put it yet! Yep! I am running in circles, cleaning one corner and then another. Trying to get ready for Christmas. Measuring....cleaning, tossing out stuff and I can't even see a dent yet? Well, this picture looks like me and if I could eat Chocolate....I would eat all I could get my hands on! What is that? "HAVE FAITH", but what about PATIENCE? I will update you later, if I am sane ok?
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!
Love ya!

4 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Relax, Grams...Pretty soon you'll be enjoying your beautiful new house w/ the prettiest Christmas tree in town. Love ya lots!

Rachel said...

I second, Lynette. Take some time to relax. You always do such a beautiful job with your Christmas tree. You'll be able to whip something up easily--it's what you do. Love you!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Good luck with everything, and please keep us updated. Also, let us know if you need any help with moving or anything. Take care!ss

LittleMissTicia(: said...

hello my beautiful, wonderful grandma! I miss you!
Hope you had a GREAT thanksgivingg.
love ya,
Me, Bianca, Elina and Mom!