Friday, November 7, 2008

Three Generations

I'm posting a special picture! taken from the wedding. This is three generations.....my brother, Ken Lambeth, his son Jace and grandson "Baby Ellis" (named after his great-grandpa Lambeth). All very handsome I would say!
I was reading my grandaughters blog and I was clicking around on it...upon it came a list with the "Lambeths" on it! Guess, my detective instinct came in handy... It was really exciting when Jace's wife Amy's blogg came up. I got to see their beautiful little girl and baby Ellis, who has grown so much since this picture was taken. He is a little hunk now, so chubby and adorable! And I want to say that Amy is so special also...(we're both originally Beaverites!)
Anyway, now we can get to know oneanother better! FAMILIES ARE THE BEST! I have been very blessed to get to know them all in this life! Just wish I had known them sooner.

No comments: