Friday, January 9, 2009

God does answer Prayers!


Sometimes I feel so un-grateful! This week has been kind of a down week, Maybe because Swede and I have felt a little under the weather. ... but, I have to humble myself and admit I was feeling kind of sorry for myself.
I changed wards...I did bear my testimony last week, but didn't really feel good about it, and trembled the whole time and didn't really say what was truly in my heart. I loved everyone elses testimony. Everyone in my new ward was so nice and really welcomed me. Gospel Doctrine class and the lesson was really good. Relief Society was wonderful too, and I know most all of the sweet sisters. I'm not sure what was wrong with me!#?? Did I leave my comfort zone? Was I having a panic attack? Was I sad to leave my calling? People who I really love? I can go on and on......So I have spent alot of time on my knees this week. I didn't like feeling this way.
I know this was an answer to my prayers, when sister Ashley, called me and ask if I would like to help her with her R.S. lesson this Sunday?... I know Heavenly Father heard my prayers, knew my feelings and that I was trying to overcome whatever was bothering me. Honestly, I'm not sure what was wrong with me. There are just so many great people in the 3rd ward. In fact everyone is....I sat in my usually seats (creature of habit I am).
I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father and His love for me and all of us. I am thankful that I can be forgiven for my imperfections....and last, but not least, that He hears my prayers. And I know and love the people in the 3rd ward very much too.
I am looking forward to this Sunday! I know we are happier when we are in service of our God, and we can grow from the experience and I know our testimonies grow from them.
Ok! Now, I just poured my heart out! I will be alright and will be happy!
Love you all!

2 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Thanks for your wonderful example of prayer. You are missed, but I know you're in a great ward. Good luck w/ everything, and I hope you and your husband start feeling better soon.

LambFam said...

Oh what a blue day! I hope you are feeling better. I love the pictures of your new house. How fun!!