Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hoopty Doo!

January is almost over... (and the January blahs). Does everyone have the let down from the holidays???
I just got on line and found some wallpaper border for my (granny's prayer room). I am excited to get it and see how it is going to work out. You never know until you see it. I couldn't find what I was really looking for, so found one with a picture by Thomas Kincaid. It is a white stairway in a beautiful garden, which reminds me of the stairway to heaven.
My grandaughters, gave us vinyl lettering for our wall for Christmas.....it was really nice, but guess what? The paint on our walls will not let it stick to them! Disappointment to them and myself, I must say! It was such a nice gift. Brian and Melissa and girls gave us a special picture to go on the wall and it will look nice in the little (prayer room) also. I am going to keep really busy in February, so as to keep up good spirit! I am not trying to wish our life away, but these are two very hard months it seems like every year, no matter how hard we try or where we live. I know that "old Satan" just loves us during this time and darn it he isn't going to get us this month.
Nisha and Jeep you and anyone who wants to drop by are very welcome. Would love it! just call us at 387-5132 and let us know so we are at home. Our house number is 645. We are going to get our name in vinyl for the front door so people can find us......and if it won't stick I will paint the door!!!!!
Love all your blogs and always look forward to new ones!
Love you all!

No comments: