Friday, January 9, 2009

PICTURES OF MY NEW HOME


The Front room, Dining room, and kitchen are all open. It has a vaulted ceiling. My favorite is our new intertainment center.....and finally it was delivered on Christmas eve morning. I think I love it so much because I could put my picture of Christ above it and my plague the says, "Christ is the center of our home, a quest at every meal, a silent listener to every conversation". Our new matching leather recliners and love seat that has the double recliner is really nice too. Only one thing wrong with it....we fall asleep when we sit on them!




3 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks gorgeous just like I knew it would. I do love the comfy couch & chairs - they're heavenly!

Melissa said...

It's all coming together, Granny,and it looks beautiful! I can't wait to see what else you have done since we were there. Love you!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

It is beautiful, and you are a pro at interior decorating. We'll bring Jase by again to invade the pantry ;)