Friday, January 9, 2009

More pictures of our house.

Grandpa Swede's room...Craig (Debbie's fiance) gave him the beautiful painting on the wall for Christmas! It is a large moose with a real arrow on the bottom of it
This is the small bathroom...it has a tub/with shower.

This is a huge bathroom, with the mirror and vanity the full length of the room...it has a double walk-in shower. At the end of the room is a door into a very large walk in closet.


Master Bedroom, although you can't tell how big it is. This is a California King Bed.



Here is some pictures of our dining and kitchen area. To the left of the kitchen is a glass door which goes out onto a large completely covered patio. To the right of it is a large laundry room and the door into the double car plus, garage. Automatic door opener also. We are in heaven. This is the first new house we have ever owned. Our family all just fixed us up with some really lovely things for our house! We are spoiled!
I need to take outside pictures, but I don't think you want to see all the snow...it wouldn't do the home justice. I failed to take a picture of the small 3rd bedroom. I have the computer in it a T.V. and a couple of chairs....it is in the picture where my previous Christmas Tree and Lindsey Blog was. Swede calls it Grandma's Prayer room. I don't have it decorated yet, as I want it to be really special!
I will add a picture of our large entrance way. It is pictures of all the little one's, at another time, when I get it finished.

4 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

More gorgeous pictures of your awesome house....we LOVE it!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I am so excited for you! A new house?! That is so nice. The pictures are really good since I've been dying to see. It looks very nice. I'll have to come see sometime soon.
p.s. You are definitely missed in our ward. Don't worry; you'll get a calling soon, I'm sure!

Crystal said...

It looks Grrrrreat! It took me almost 2 years to finish decorating my house. You must be a pro at this. You really did a beautiful job Grandma. Love ya!

Grandma 'D' said...

Luv the pics MOM! I also love coming to see you in your new home. It still feels like home to me. You have the knack....wish I did. Love you and Dad so much.
DEDE